Our Products and Services
- Setting up initial configurations for each employee (one-off service);
- Processing of absence, overtime, bonus accrual, social benefits data into a payroll software;
- Calculation of specific additional payments or deductions from employees’ salaries;
- Calculation of compensations for unused paid leave, compensations related to employment termination, etc.;
- Generating payroll sheets and summary accounts, monthly declarations for social security contributions and personal income tax;
- Preparing a table of annual paid leave used;
- Preparing payment orders or import files for the payment of social security contributions, taxes and salaries;
- Optional for the client – processing all payroll related payments through a special bank account opened for these purposes only;
- Distribution of employees payslips.
HR Administration Services
- Preparing HR documentation related to payroll (e.g. hiring and dismissal documents; documentation for changes in salary, position, departmental affiliation and other significant terms of employment contracts);
- Drafting employment contracts and amendments using the client’s standard template.
- Registration of employment contracts, amendments and terminations at NRA;
- Administration of documents related to sick leaves, maternity leaves, paternity leaves;
- Administration of civil contracts;
- Preparation of income certificates;
- Preparation and submission of reports to the National Statistical Institute;
- Preparation and submission at NRA of annual income reports under Art. 73 of PITA;
- Preparation of quarterly declarations under Art. 55 of PITA on taxes due under civil contracts.
Payroll Health Check Review
- Review of payroll documentation, calculations and processes
- Review of compliance with local regulations (e.g. treatment of different types of payment from social security and tax point of view)
- Review of social expenses / benefits
- Preparation of report with findings and recommendations
- Review of internal documentation and policies related to personnel, incl. from legal point of view, e.g.:
- in relation to Health and Safety at Work Act;
- employment agreements and personnel files;
- rules and policies on the salary structure and organisation;
- social expenses and benefits policies.
- Assistance during tax and social securities checks and audits, as well as assisting with payroll tax reconciliations;
- Consulting on payroll calculation, HR administration and related matters;
- Conducting trainings tailored to the individual needs of the client on payroll and HR administration matters.