- Maintaining accounting books in accordance with the requirements set out by the Bulgarian Accounting Act, International Financial Reporting Standards, National Reporting Standards for Medium and Small-sized Enterprises or Group accounting policies;
- Developing a chart of accounts for statutory reporting and tax purposes;
- Preparing monthly or annual balance sheet, P&L and other applicable financial statements;
- Preparing monthly or annual reports for group reporting purposes;
- Drawing up reports for the National Statistical Institute;
- Drawing up reports for the Bulgarian National Bank;
- Services relating to the closing of the financial year (preparation of the annual financial statements).
- Calculation of monthly net remuneration, personal income tax amounts and social security contributions and preparing the monthly payroll documentation for statutory and in-house management purposes;
- Drawing up monthly tax, social and health security declarations;
- Preparing annual settlements;
- Assisting in making tax and Social Security contribution payments at relevant tax offices and Social Security branches;
- Defining the tax / Social Security status of an employee in Bulgaria;
- Advising in the field of taxpayer duties, filing obligations and dates;
- Preparation of pension certificates
- Preparation of all bank documents related to the payments of the salary.
- Maintaining purchase and sales records in accordance with the VAT Act;
- Drawing up monthly VAT returns;
- Submitting VAT returns to the tax office by the relevant due dates;
- Completing quarterly summary VAT statements in respect of intra-Community transactions (EC listings);
- Completing monthly Intrastat declarations;
- Completing monthly VIES declarations;
- Tax advice regarding the treatment of selected transactions within the VAT law;
- Tax payment advice and assistance in the refund procedures of excess input tax over output tax;
- Periodic reviews of VAT calculations.
Corporate Income Tax
- Preparing monthly and annual CIT calculation and CIT returns;
- Submitting CIT returns to the tax office;
- Preparing supporting schedules substantiating differences between the financial statements and the CIT returns;
- Preparing deferred tax calculations and performing deferred tax reviews;
- Tax advice regarding the treatment of selected transactions within the CIT law;
- Tax payment advice and assistance in the tax refund procedures;
- Periodic (monthly, quarterly or annual) CIT reviews;
- Identifying tax planning opportunities with a view to potential tax savings.
Corporate administration services
- Supporting start-up businesses in fulfilling the regulatory requirements and preparing the Company’s reporting system for effective day-to-day perations;
- Registrations of the Company for tax, statistical, other regulatory purposes;
- Preparation of templates for compulsory documents and disclosure requirements;
- Other Company secretarial and legal services.
- A fully integrated and comprehensive finance and administrative service in Bulgaria, Europe and across the globe;
- Full compliance with local statutory requirements;
- Quality services tailored to the Company’s needs;
- Confidentiality and protection of the Company's sensitive business data;
- A scalable solution to better control the costs of the finance and administrative functions;
- Minimizing the risk of multinational companies’ non-compliance in Bulgaria;
- Providing you with a single point of contact to help you keep on top of your compliance obligations;
- A dedicated team of experienced professionals focused exclusively on accounting, payroll, tax compliance and corporate administrative services in Bulgaria;
- Outsourced compliance services provided to a range of clients from different sectors;
- Supported by the PwC global network and by over 190 assurance, advisory and tax professionals in Bulgaria.