Staffing shortage and lack of expertise?
- Co-sourcing: Specialist resource or technical assistance to support an existing internal audit function to perform a risk assessment and specific projects;
- Conformity with OUG 75/1999: takeover of the Internal Auditor’s role by a PwC expert, member of the Institute of the Internal Auditors;
- Training: Provide internal control and internal audit training, including professional CIA qualification studies.
Lack of Internal Audit function?
- Outsourcing: Full and continuous outsourcing of an organisation’s internal audit function;
- Set Up: Assistance to set up and establish a cost effective and quality focused internal audit function.
Insufficient working practices and methodology?
- Quality Assurance: Perform an independent quality assurance review of an organisation’s in-house internal audit function to assess compliance with IIA Standards and industry benchmarks.
- Function Optimisation: Benchmark and improve the effectiveness and performance of an internal audit function;
- Methodology: Enhance internal audit methodologies and manuals to improve consistency of audit execution and use of best practices.
Excessive costs and lack of efficiency?
- Risk assessment and planning: Perform risk assessments and develop strategic and annual audit plans to raise the level of internal audit performance.
- KPI: Enhance metrics and balanced scorecards to measure results and drive continuous improvement.