PwC Bulgaria offers to its clients professional services in the field of customs and international trade. While providing our services we take full advantage of the expertise of the firm’s global network of dedicated customs experts and the professionalism of our local consultants.
We focus on identifying potential for savings, prevention and minimisation of customs duty exposures and optimisation of cash flow for our clients.
We offer assistance in the following areas:
- Supply chain structuring from a customs perspective (review of contracts, applicable international agreements)
- Customs duty planning (including preferential and non-preferential origin rules, tariff classification and re-classification, customs duty suspensions)
- Customs valuation reviews (first sale principle, identification of non-dutiable value elements, post-importation adjustments)
- Obtaining of Binding Tariff Information and Binding Origin Information
- Applicability of tariff and non-tariff foreign trade measures (import/export licenses, quotas, anti-dumping duties)
- Authorisation for and implementation of specific customs regimes and simplifications (simplified customs procedures, free zones, customs regimes with economic impact)
- Authorised Economic Operator (including pre-audit reviews and assistance in the application procedure)
- Support in the course of administrative procedures and post-clearance controls