Who is the DipIFR for?
This program is intended for professionals working in accounting, audit and finance who want to take a qualification exam in International Financial Reporting and broaden their knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of IFRS.
Certified specialists in ACCA DipIFR will gain:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of main principles of IFRS,
- IFRS reporting skills, including the consolidation of financial statements,
- Practical application of IFRS.
Why study with PwC's Academy?
- PwC has extensive experience in providing IFRS services and trainings. Our experts have experience of IFRS practical application and are ACCA certified specialists.
- PwC provides our clients training materials designed by PwC experts with proven experience in important topics.
- We provide you with regular support and attention of the trainer and close control over the learning process during the whole training period.
- Our tutors are experienced in teaching as well as experts in IFRS, they will provide you with practical examples and implications to your practice.
The standard training fee includes:
- Workshop courses at PwC's Academy, Omladinskih brigada 88a, Belgrade,
- Study materials including materials developed by PwC experts,
- A comprehensive study plan
- Advisory support of trainers for the period of the training course and up to the exam,
- Mock exam and 4 interim tests marked by the tutors and returned to the students
8 modularized days
Apply for a training